Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Middle Tennessee
bradley 
PhD Student

Reg: 01-15-16
12-23-17 12:03 PM - Post#241127    
    In response to 1LotteryPick1969

Darn good question regarding defending Lewis as he has power and quickness albeit a limited shooting range -- no perfect match up for the Tigers as Mulch needs to bulk up to handle Lewis defensively although Lewis would be dragged away from the basket guarding Mulch. Arirguzoh followed by Brennan is probably the best defensive match up. Gladson was ok on Lewis last year but Lewis' offensive game has improved.

As to Penn, who knows as they have played such a weak schedule. Are they for real or not??? Take a look at Columbia's schedule and how competitive that the Lions have been in a number of games but they are 1-10. If Penn had a similar type schedule, you would suspect that the Quakers record, 8-4, would be very different. Home court advantage in game #1 will be a big plus for the Quakers but the Tigers have already played in very tough road environments -- Butler, Miami and USC. Game will be a tough one for Vegas but I would suspect that the Tigers will be a 1-2 pt favorite depending how the final non-conference games go. Should be a good start for the season and I hope to be there to watch the Quakers do the usual meltdown - I hope.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.373 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:13 AM