Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: IL Schedule
SomeGuy 
Professor

Reg: 11-22-04
01-01-18 09:34 PM - Post#241709    
    In response to bradley

What Penn fans have suggested Penn is the favorite? There have been a couple of 14-0 predictions, but those were not serious predictions -- just folks having fun.

We led in Pomeroy for a little while, but I think we generally were just pleased (and more than a little surprised) that things had worked that way.

Now, Princeton is clearly the favorite to repeat (at least for the regular season). If the current Pomeroy ranks were to hold through the Ivy season, I suppose Penn would be a slight favorite to win the tournament at home despite not having the highest ranking. Is that what you are referring to? That's not a Penn fan being overconfident -- that's just a fact based on the current numbers. I don't expect them to hold -- I think Harvard and Yale will outplay their OOC performance.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.443 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 03:01 PM