Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Women's Update: Maybe They Will, and Maybe They Won't
11Quakers 
Sophomore

Reg: 02-25-12
01-03-18 04:47 PM - Post#241898    
    In response to Tiger69

Since you asked T69 I'm one of those that does not care for Banghart. Too little class and too great a sense of entitlement. But then she just fits the PU mode so well which is easy to find distasteful.

d perry. Thanks for a great summary. I would agree that our offense has struggled as we have looked for who is the best 5th player. Hard to replace the speed of last years PG.

Also Stipanovich was a unicorn in the Ivy, she is just not replaced. No one else can play the inside like she could (with her soft touch) and consistently hit the mid range jumper.

With Anna at the point we miss some of her scoring and we have not found the athleticism in a 2 guard to match Anna's SG play from last year.

Katie Kinum seems like the most hopeful longer term option at the SG but who knows how a freshman will play in league play and I doubt she is ready to start yet. Let's hope Phoebe is healthy, she can be a difference maker.

Fingers crossed vs the halloween team but I suspect it will be a toss up between the two for the championship this year. Harvard and Yale don't seem to have enough and the rest of the league seems to lack depth.

d perry thanks again for the all your absolutely great commentary. We really enjoy it.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.225 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:34 AM