Username Post: Princeton Game
Streamers 
Professor
Streamers
Loc: NW Philadelphia
Reg: 11-21-04
01-07-18 12:23 PM - Post#242581    
    In response to AsiaSunset

Having just read the thread, want to add a couple of things. As for Jarrod - did some good things, especially on defense, but also got called for a few freshman fouls in short order. He and Much are going to see a lot of each other for the next few years.

I might have missed it in a ll the commentary, but there were at least 3 circus shots Penn made in this game, two by Betley and one by Woods that saved possessions that were on life support. Can't count on those again.

I was hoping before the game we would see some AJ in the post without Max lineups of the sort we saw last year, especially when they were focusing on Betley. That happened, but for some reason, AJ is getting shots in those situations, but coming up short quite a bit. It's as if he's having trouble getting off his feet, Fortunately, he made a couple at the end when we needed them. We also saw Max get some solo time in the post with good results, he even had one inside with his left hand which I have never seen before.

Goodman had a nice game, even slowing down Cannady a bit and his knack for rebounding was also in evidence.

One thing I hope I never see again is JD and Wood out there at the same time. That is madness. I'd much rather see Jones out there against a big lineup if they need to break a zone.

These Penn and Princeton rosters create some great matchups on the court. I was big fin watching the chess game between the coaches from sect. 104.

On to the next games of the very long homestand.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.157 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:30 AM