Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: At Lafayette
Old Bison 
Masters Student

Reg: 07-09-17
01-09-18 11:13 PM - Post#242828    
    In response to Bison137

137 - the additional TO in OT is irrelevant - if I’m not mistaken OHanlon used up his last TO with circa 1:10 left in regulation (I haven’t checked BRW’s link yet, nor checked the ESPN game flow because I was watching a movie but will do so tomorrow. I understand fully your points but I think the guy in the corner got the ball back to Petrie by the time any bison got close enough to foul him. I’m not sure I’m correct about that either...considering all the high rebounds that LU kept getting for second shots and the flashbacks to HC I was in shock. If I were in shorts and a strap shirt I probably would have wrapped someone up. If you stop the clock and foul a tragic ending can in fact result in a loss. If you play it straight the tragic ending is OT. Good pull out in OT despite a bad offensive showing. Bison bent but didn’t break. I do want to look at the D on the first shot though as opposed to the second.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.224 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:26 AM