Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Lehigh Game
bison63 
Postdoc

Reg: 01-23-06
01-12-18 08:21 AM - Post#243117    
    In response to crd012

O’Reilly has been playing hurt for a good part of the season. When Kimbal played hurt he was applauded even though he clearly was not himself. Maybe the foot problem had an effect on his shooting ability. We need to remember that in our passion for this team, none of these kids deserves to be villified. The “addition by subtraction” comment sparked this, but I myself am not innocent. I just think we would all do better to stay away from negative personal comments about specific kids. This is not aimed at you personally crd012, like I said I am guilty of far worse. I’ll get off my high horse now. Wishing Matt a speedy recovery, but it appears to be season ending.

Btw, is it fair to ask if both these kids might have made their injuries worse by trying to play through them? Bucknell is so mum about saying anything about injuries.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.216 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:54 AM