Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Lehigh Game
Old Bison 
Masters Student

Reg: 07-09-17
01-12-18 07:51 PM - Post#243266    
    In response to HuskyColonial

Good job HC...we can ALL do better!! I was furious at Bruce at VCU but I’ve met him before and he’s been easy to engage talkative and humorous and although I am not on the inside he doesn’t give me the impression he’s problematic. Nate Jones for instance is very different personally, not as easy to engage and quieter and probably engages when he has closer relationships with friends. My point is all the kids that I know that have come through the program over the years are really outstanding individuals. I would have really regretted making any negative noise about BM at a time he was probably down on himself already. The kids know when they’re in a slump and they don’t need us piling on. Thanks everyone for not ripping my head off and 63 thanks for reminding everybody we have to have guardrails. It’s a great Board when we all resist the natural tendency as fans to get frustrated when the team experiences challenges. Regards to all. 4-1!
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 1.202 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:12 PM