Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Columbia
Petrie 
Freshman

Reg: 11-14-16
01-13-18 12:35 AM - Post#243360    
    In response to bradley

Going back to the good discussion of old and new type of Princeton centers, I think Gladson, if healthy, is the answer - old school passer from the high post or 3 pt line, respectable outside shooter, sets good screens, has a baby hook in low post. And has the bulk to keep from getting pushed under the basket on defense. I think we tend to forget how inexperienced he is. I expect to see him get steadier, more reliable as he gets more minutes

I missed the beginning tonight, but I have to disagree with the assessment that he’s back healthy. Late in the first half I really thought he was dragging one leg around, and was yelling for Mitch to take him out. Still, if the point is, good to see him back, I couldn’t agree more. I just hope whatever treatment he’s getting gets results.

I know Princeton fans have a lot of angst about the Kit Mueller position, I think it’s in good hands with Gladson for next couple years. Knock on wood.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.238 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:51 AM