Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Penn
Chet Forte 
Postdoc

Reg: 03-02-08
01-15-18 09:38 AM - Post#243586    
    In response to Columbia 37P6

Meisner is our second best player. The coaches have to figure out a way to keep him from getting in foul trouble. While I would be intrigued by a big lineup I think we need the flexibility to rotate the only three big men we have by having only two of them on the court at any one time. That to me means giving Meisner 32 minutes and bringing Tape off the bench while starting Faulds. I say that because Faulds has a more complete offensive game than Tape and I think Tape is better coming off the bench. Castlin has to start. He will shake off the rust and is a much better player than Hunter or Hickman. In the backcourt along with Smith I think we need to stick with Adlesh, who is a tough kid and a really good all around player. I would like to see more of Bibbs. He seems to have a real upside and is silky smooth. Hansen is a natural small forward, and Stefanini is also a tough kid. But right now whoever is out there, the book on us is that we cannot defend the three point shot—which is a coaching issue— and we cannot put enough guys in the floor who can make the three point shot, which is a player/recruiting issue. But what puzzles me is how we can play tough against the U Conns, Villanovas and the like while getting blown out by a team like Princeton.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.712 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:44 PM