Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Columbia
Quakers03 
Professor

Reg: 12-07-04
01-15-18 01:10 PM - Post#243610    
    In response to SomeGuy

I find it incredible that in the information age all that anyone on this board has to go on about Eddie is a poster saying there is a ligament injury and he might be done for the season... I know things aren't what they used to be in terms of caring, but you'd think that a kid who went 8-8 and singlehandedly won us a game with explosive plays we haven't seen in years would get more than a sentence on a message board when his season seemingly ends. How do we know nothing at all? We really could have used him this season.

As to the game, as I said the prior day, if AJ can hit that 3 it is a game changer. I don't know what the difference was because almost all of the prior misses were also wide open with his feet set, but he (we) badly needed that.

The sequence Chip mentioned was indeed the biggest of the game. There was also a possession with about 5 quick passes ending in a wide open 3 that was just beautiful to watch.

I guess refs are now able to use any video feed available? They must figure out how to get monitors to work on the public address announcers side of the court. That delay was inexcusable, they completely iced Max, and they didn't make the decision until they looked at a laptop on press row 5 minutes later. It was a clear 3 pointer, albeit a weak foul call in the first place. Kudos to Max for sticking both of the free throws with only a 2-point lead.

Another win where most on the court contributed and I look forward to Saturday.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.147 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:14 AM