Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Max’s stats
PennFan10 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-15-15
01-20-18 11:38 AM - Post#244108    
    In response to Jeff2sf

The Monmouth game is a throw away. What a joke. 79 fouls and over 100 FT.

Can you point out specific instances where another big gotnin AJs way? I don’t remember any, but I may not have seen it. AJ gets the balk in the block and Max is on the weak block whenever that person doubles the pass goes big to big for easy points. That has happened many times this year. Princeton, Dayton, Cornell, even Villanova. All those games had big to big assists. That’s not even counting the skip pass 3s we get when the defense rotates to cover the other big on the weak block. It seems to me the offense is more open this year than last because those two are such good passers. We are making 3s at a better rate and AJ is getting many low block touches every game he is getting doubled right away for the most part. I just don’t see what you are saying. Am I missing something?
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.242 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 03:13 PM