Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Temple
LyleGold 
PhD Student

Reg: 11-22-04
01-21-18 02:08 PM - Post#244323    
    In response to mshimmy

I've watched the play dozens of times including in slow motion. The ref who made the call was in perfect position behind Wood to see the Temple player coming around the screen. If anyone was in position to make the call, it was he. However, there is no way AJ set an illegal screen. He was well established and didn't move his feet at all. Perhaps he leaned his hip slightly, but there was no contact as the Temple defender came around him. The Temple player did flail his arms and gave the impression of it being much more than it really was, which the ref reacted to. Nonetheless, it was total garbage considering how many times I saw Temple players moving between Penn defenders and Temple ballhandlers. I was screaming about it throughout the game, but it was never called.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.084 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:37 AM