Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Harvard over Dmouth ... In OT?
mrjames 
Professor

Loc: Montclair, NJ
Reg: 11-21-04
01-21-18 10:21 PM - Post#244347    
    In response to bradley

Lewis is at ~110 ORAT on 23+% usage and 58% shooting. Not sure what more you could want from him... especially on a team that hasn’t had competent post delivery or floor spacing shooting. Dartmouth finally caved and doubled him, which was effective because of the aforementioned inability to drain the open shots that resulted.

Seth’s been averaging about 35% usage while Bryce has been out and 30+% for the year. His penchant for 2PT Js has hurt his efficiency, but he’s playing at an extremely high level. Baker has struggled to meet the upside people projected on him (the projection that vaulted him into the top 100 late in his senior season). But Bassey - who was a classic lack-of-summer-exposure issue with his rating - has made up for Baker in the win share department.

I tend to think in these cases, people underestimate the league and often miss dominance that doesn’t reveal itself through counting stats. The truth is that this Harvard class is still on pace to set the record for most win shares from any Ivy class as far back as I have data.

As for Jaelin... he could end up in the NBA some day. He’s legit. I know we like to throw shade at recruiting rankings - and putting a 1-star, 2-star or 3-star (without some serious national rank consideration) on a recruit honestly doesn’t tell much - but Top 150 kids, legit consensus 3-stars or 4-stars pan out at really, really high rates.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.18 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:24 PM