Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Rowan
bradley 
PhD Student

Reg: 01-15-16
01-29-18 10:47 AM - Post#245067    
    In response to SRP

Arirguzoh, Much and Schweiger have the highest turnover ratio on a y-t-d basis including yesterday. Schwieger now has 23 turnovers in 292 minutes. In fairness, all three of these guys are young players and sometimes, they try to do too much with the ball although Arirguzoh and Much both have a higer assist ratio than Schweiger. Ruam also has the lowest FG % 42% and 3pt % 23% of the top 7 players and shoots 65% on the FT line. He does steal the ball and rebounds well although he is foul prone.

He has talent and they will need him during the stretch of 5 games in 9 days but I do not think that Mitch will have him on the floor at crunch time.

He will be a contributor down the road but I think that the coaching staff will need to continue to work with him. Savage mentioned that he will probably play as a big guard for the remainder of his Tiger career vs. being a forward although I think that he can play both and may be a 6th man next year.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.16 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:31 AM