Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Yale
TigerFan 
PhD Student

Reg: 11-21-04
02-03-18 02:33 PM - Post#245827    
    In response to SRP

Tough, gritty win by the Tigers on a night that they looked pretty rusty, particularly on offense. Long stretches with very little motion and too much hero ball for my tastes. Yale was ready and picked Stevens clean at least four times and other Tigers as well. Stevens was fantastic on defense, though, pretty much taking Oni out of the game. And Bell played one of the best all around games of his career.

I generally don't mind DC firing from any where the spirit moves him to but a couple of his shots last night would have been considered forced even from Steph Curry. Petey would have swallowed a basketball if one of his players took the kind of jump back jumpers from 25' that DC cranked up last night.

Great to have Gladson back on the floor but he still has a way to go. He (and Brennan) made a nice hook shot early but he looked gassed after not a great number of minutes.

Very few minutes from Much, Schwieger or Richmond (can we give this guy a nickname? Zoh maybe?) so I expect we'll see more minutes from them tonight after last night's marathon (unless their minutes were down because dreaded bug has caught them).

Red Panda killed it at half time again!

Go Tigers!
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.263 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:12 PM