Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Yale
palestra38 
Professor

Reg: 11-21-04
02-04-18 12:30 PM - Post#246037    
    In response to PennFan10

Echem....I said that they would win 20, at least 9 in the league (I underestimated there, although this is pre-road trip) and based that on Antonio and Foreman and Betley providing the kind of solid defense on the perimeter that they had. I never look at freshmen because none of us knows how ready they are. But the obvious replacement for Howard was Antonio, because he is a better defender against tough guards and we had replacements at the 4 (although no one knew how well Max would play). But there is a notable silence on the Antonio doubters, which is warranted at this point---he plays GREAT defense, hits big shots (although not a great outside shooter), is money taking it to the basket and simply makes no mistakes with the ball. He is the biggest difference so far this year in the League.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.441 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:38 PM