Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Princeton Game Thread
SomeGuy 
Professor

Reg: 11-22-04
02-06-18 10:04 PM - Post#246671    
    In response to penn nation

I assume Jeff will attack my exuberance, but what a great team win. Love the way the core 6 in the rotation plays offense together. Just pretty to watch, and fun to see how we play smart and exploit matchups. It’s really a pick your poison situation.

After the first game I questioned our decision to reduce Betley’s Motion in the second half and feed AJ. Having now seen it twice, I’ll happily concede I was wrong. Princeton apparently watched the Yale game and the first half and figured there was no need to double AJ. Seems like he just played possum until they let him isolate. And then he scored over and over, just like when people played him straight up last year.

On defense, our starters are versatile and play great team Defense. All of the starters had one of Princeton’s Big Three at some point. Obviously Foreman was the star tonight, guarding Cannady all game. The one possession Foreman sat, Cannady immediately hit a 3. So back came Darnell. He allowed one bucket in 37 minutes against a guy who is a big time scorer this year. While scoring 21 himself.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.13 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:33 AM