Username Post: Harvard
Mike Porter 
Postdoc
Mike Porter
Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Reg: 11-21-04
02-11-18 12:34 AM - Post#247420    
    In response to dperry

Tough game to end a long run, but honestly coming out of this 7-1, is just about as good as we could ask for heading into it. Of course would have loved to find a way to win @Harvard, but my assumption was that would be tough and after seeing last nights result, I wasn’t feeling it.

If we can get Max healthy and come in more rested, I like our chances at the Palestra even if they do get Aiken back.

Moving forward, I think Coach Donahue needs to get more bench mins to keep the starters fresh through the end of the season. I especially think we have to find a way to get Simmons closer to 15 mins a game and frankly if Max was that banged up today it makes no sense to me why one of our most athletic players never got off the the bench especially when Lewis was having his way inside (it’s not like what we were doing was working). Wood had a really brutal shooting weekend, and while I liked that Donahue stuck with him anyway, we’ve got to find ways to get other shooters in the game during some of these droughts.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.204 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:33 AM