Username Post: Colgate Game
MangyOne 
Freshman
MangyOne
Loc: Rochester, NY Metro Area
Reg: 12-28-09
02-12-18 10:58 PM - Post#247619    
    In response to MrPhillie

Truly unbelievable ! I hope the team knows how lucky they were tonight to pull this one out, and that it will help them prepare for the PL tourney. Manic number down to 1 with 4 games left for the #1 seed.

I also know that this was not Colgate’s best game either. The stats bear that out, as overall shooting was basically the same for both squads. Colgate slight advantage on 3 pt. shooting, and Bison advantage on foul shots made (but not %wise). Had we played any other team we recently have played, we would have really taken it on the chin - let’s hope the team realizes the need to improve as we near the tourney. I still think the long layover since the Lehigh game hurt us. Let us hope a now short 2 day turnaround to the Loyola game at Sojka won’t have a similar result. But I think this game will prove to be a real learning experience for the team.

Again, congrats to the Bison for an inspiring comeback win. Onward to a #1 seed - GO BISON
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.204 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 08:49 PM