American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Seedings Predictions
MangyOne 
Freshman
MangyOne
Loc: Rochester, NY Metro Area
Reg: 12-28-09
02-15-18 02:06 PM - Post#247929    

Just for grins and giggles, now that the Bison have clinched the #1 seed in the PL tournament, what are your predictions for the rest of the seedings as of today. I know a lot can still happen with three games remaining and a there are a lot of close bunched teams below us, but what do you think will happen. It has been an unusual season so far - Navy has swept Lehigh, but Colgate has swept Navy. Heck, Lafayette has swept Colgate, so who knows what will happen. Here is the way I see the seedings shaking out (not necessarily the way I want it to be), for what it is worth:
1 - Bucknell
2 - Colgate
3 - Lehigh
4 - Navy
5 - Boston U.
6 - Lafayette
7 - Holy Cross
8 - Army
9 - Loyola
10 - American

Right now I fear Colgate and Lehigh, and hope neither drops to #4 to become a Bison potential foe in the semis (assuming we get by the #8/#9 winner). I would rather see either one in the finals. Another reason I feel the Bison cannot let up down the stretch and must beat Navy next week. Whatever happens, I think this years tournament will be filled with a lot of interesting and exciting games.

Curious as to what the rest of you think will be the seedings. Let's see who has the best ESP right now.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.127 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:55 AM