Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Columbia Leads Penn by Three at Halftime.
Chet Forte 
Postdoc

Reg: 03-02-08
02-17-18 10:58 AM - Post#248197    
    In response to SomeGuy

Stefanini looked pretty ragged last night. A few other observations: we had some unforced turnovers wher we tried to make one pass too many in traffic. Castlin seemed unusually passive and didn’t turn it on during the second half. Smith tried to force too many drives into traffic. We had a lot of very good looks that we normally convert for three but they weren’t falling. Faulds needs to get a lot stronger to be effective and will have to spend a lot of time in the weight room before next season. Tape has a lot of upside but bald needs some good coaching to stay out of foul trouble. When he was in Penn really had n answer to him. Meisner looked awful when he was stuffed by Brodeur. How a player with his size and talent can have a three ball blocked is beyond me. And finally, I still believe that this was a winnable game which we could have won with better coaching. The last two minutes of the first half were a giveaway for me. Once again, we gave up some easy buckets after running up a nice lead because we didn’t seem to know how to close out a good first half.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.192 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:05 AM