Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Columbia
Tiger69 
Postdoc

Reg: 11-23-04
02-18-18 09:06 PM - Post#248542    
    In response to SomeGuy

SG,
I agree that something must have happened to cause such a sudden change in performance over the past half dozen P games. But, I'm not going to jump to any conclusions about the coach. Perhaps, Penn discovered a weakness in our D that it and others have exploited. Our inability to adjust quickly enough has probably cost us any success for this season. We still have a successful coach and recruiter.
But, I stick to my guns on giving the bid to the regular season winner -- this year h or Penn. They are the class of the league this year and could possibly be denied by the Tourney as Princeton very nearly was last season. Only an injustice like, say, a fluky pair of wins by a 4 seed will open some people's eyes. Also, I cringe at your apparent assumption that if all other leagues have adopted a tournament to determine their representative, it is the best and only way. Sorry to sound arrogant, But, our 14 game method was both smarter and fairer. Why follow the lemmings?
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.19 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:11 AM