Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: POY discussion
SomeGuy 
Professor

Reg: 11-22-04
02-19-18 05:55 PM - Post#248647    
    In response to HARVARDDADGRAD

Mike said Oni was a player to watch coming in last year as well. With Cambridge, That’s two straight under the radar guys he more or less called. I gave him a bit of a hard time last week about Djuricic, who I think he over-hyped a bit, but Mike has the best idea of who will be an impact recruit of any of us who are posting our thoughts on the board, and I don’t think it is very close.

That doesn’t mean we shouldn’t question and push back and add information and theories. If Mike’s info on Faulds isn’t com8ng from people around the Col7mbia program, it could be colored by why Harvard or someone else passed on him, or why they don’t think he’s a fit, rather than what the Columbia staff thinks. Ultimately whether a guy is a fit is best known by the staff that is bringing him in. But as fans of our teams, we might not be doing the team or the player any favors by saying Faulds is a 4 star recruit coming to dominate from day one if the reality is that he will be a solid role player.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 1.059 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:12 PM