Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Predictions
Penndemonium 
PhD Student

Reg: 11-29-04
02-27-18 09:20 PM - Post#249770    
    In response to mrjames

• mrjames Said:
Yeah, I mean, Harvard and Yale losing their 1st Team point guards with no quality replacements really hurt. The team I feel like I badly missed on was Princeton (had them in at a +9 efficiency margin, they're at a -3 and counting). Yale I had in at a +4 but that was assuming they'd get Mason back for the Ivy slate. Harvard I had as a +10, but obviously without Aiken, that wasn't happening (+1 now).

Penn I had as even and it's at +3 right now. So, ironically, I was closest to right on Penn, it's just that the rest of the league fell around it (either by injury or whatever Princeton did).

Will be interesting to see how fourth place shakes out. This would be the first year without some sort of miraculous comeback for fourth since 2012 (Penn last year, Harvard went 4-1 after a 2-7 start in 2016 including ruining Princeton's title hopes, Dartmouth started 1-6 in 2015 and did the second half at 6-1 including ruining Yale's solo title hopes, Princeton started 0-4 in 2014 and finished 8-2, Brown was 3-6 in 2013 and finished 4-1, including ruining Princeton's title hopes).

I singled you out because you had Penn at around 7 league wins, which was the lowest I saw on the thread. Certainly the other teams' decline had something to do with it. Nevertheless, this contest is about results, not reasons!

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.012 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:41 AM