Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Columbia Trails Dartmouth 39-28 at Halftime
Columbia 37P6 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-14-06
03-02-18 11:44 PM - Post#250348    
    In response to Chet Forte

Yes, that was a killer! Not only that, but it was an obvious mistake to even have him on the court. After all, Columbia had come flying back from a 17 point deficit with only seven minutes remaining in the game with Jaron Faulds playing center instead of Tape. Then, for whatever reason, Engles subbed Tape for Faulds even though Tape had played poorly earlier in the game, missing several easy shots and getting called for four personal fouls. Mike Smith got the ball nicely to Tape nicely inside, but he just couldn't finish. I'm not blaming Tape for missing the shot--he was double teamed, but why did Engles replace Faulds (4-4) with Tape 1-5? Anyway, with Harvard winning over Cornell in double overtime, I understand our guys have yet another opportunity tomorrow night to make good things happen. If we defeat Harvard, we get the 4th spot. Am I correct?

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.246 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:47 PM