Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Yale
Vonsid 
Sophomore

Reg: 03-12-16
03-03-18 10:22 PM - Post#250634    
    In response to Vonsid

So carrying on...

Devin seemed to be in his own head most of the ivy league season. That def didn't help us. Was great to see Will play well finally. I am honestly saying that I am glad to see Alec go. I wish we saw more Richmond than Alec this year but we will next year that is for sure.

Jerome really started to settle in and is going to be a beast. I hope everything is okay with Much. I do feel like he started to decline 5 or so games ago if not a few before that. He has so much talent though that he will be fine and our best player eventually.

Lastly, Amir Bell. What a great career even when he had to come off the bench. I really feel bad for him and the way the rest of the team didn't step up.

This will be good for us. It'll keep the coaches more honest, and the players will have a chip on their shoulder next year.

Edited by Vonsid on 03-03-18 10:22 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.504 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:01 PM