Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Yale
JadwinGeorge 
Senior

Reg: 12-04-15
03-04-18 11:35 AM - Post#250730    
    In response to bradley

I agreed with your analysis re:2016 team until I looked at the stats. Miller was far less a factor last year than the year before. He certainly had his moments, I grant you. The key to last season was the half court team defense when Henderson went "small." Stephens, Cook, Weisz, Bell and Cannady made up the most effective quintet, especially in the second half of the Ivy season. This year's team turned out to be shockingly inadequate on defense. Jaelin Llewellyn will be very good but can't be much better than Bell at his best. Unless we can get somebody who can defend the Lewises, Brodeurs and Gettingses we will remain in the Ivy wilderness. It was not unusual for Henderson to use 5 or 6 DIFFERENT combinations in the first 10 minutes this season. I hope that can be worked out early next year. This team was picked third preseason and that's about where it SHOULD have finished.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.212 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:30 AM