Username Post: Taylor O'Brien Reportedly Commits to Bison WBB
Bison137 
Professor
Bison137
Reg: 01-23-06
03-04-18 11:45 PM - Post#250857    
    In response to Bison137

• Bison137 Said:

Going by Maxpreps stats, it appears she now has 1980 points for her career.

O'Brien scored 24 points today and sailed past the 2000 point milestone. Excerpt from article:

PW coach Dan Dougherty said. “It’s such an amazing accomplishment to think of 2,000 points. She scored almost 1300 the past two seasons.
“It was great. This was something she and I had talked about before the season. It was a big goal. I told her, ‘For you to get 2,000 points, we’re going to have to make another deep run in the playoffs.’
“It’s amazing because every team comes out with the sole thought of – stop Taylor O’Brien, stop Taylor O’Brien. She’s averaging 23.5 points a game this year. Her rebounds are up, and her assists are up. The program is the best it's ever been. It’s such a special accomplishment, and it’s something no one can ever take away from her.

http://www.suburbanonesports.com/article/content/s...

Plymouth-Whitemarsh will continue its season in States, having done well enough in Districts to qualify.

With Marly Walls ending her career with 2370 points, I wonder how often any PL recruiting class has had two players who each scored over 2000 points.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.222 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:02 PM