Username Post: Just how good has this season been for the men and the women
Streamers 
Professor
Streamers
Loc: NW Philadelphia
Reg: 11-21-04
03-05-18 09:47 AM - Post#250877    
    In response to LyleGold

Oh, the memories this discussion brings back. I began the 90s driving a really poor example of a US made VW Rabbit, all the while lusting after a 1st gen Scirocco from the early 80s with fuel injection, the 5 speed and the cool single wiper blade. I finally got my hands on one. It was a lot of things, but overpowered (although this was the most powerful version sold globally) wasn’t really one of them. Mine was fine in the snow as long as you had good snow tires up front. It was pretty reliable mechanically, but the electrics and the A/C were enough of a frustration that I sold it in favor of the new and really amazing for its day Acura Integra. Second gen Sciroccos were really crap as VW couldn’t figure out how to handle US emissions/safety regs. Eventually, the US got the really good VW Corrado that I was all set to buy when the arrival of our first daughter made 4 doors a priority. Those Corrados have become collector cars now and good ones fetch a nice price.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.259 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:19 AM