Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Kansas
Jeff2sf 
Postdoc

Reg: 11-22-04
03-14-18 09:01 PM - Post#253128    
    In response to SomeGuy

• SomeGuy Said:
I’m not conceding anything next year. A team that moved up to 127 in pomeroy and returns it’s best 2 players plus 2 more starters should be a top 100 team. I expect to be better next year, and that means Harvard and Yale will need to improve by more to pass us.

that's what I was saying earlier. They have to catch us... of course we caught them from behind this year, so it's not like it's impossible by any stretch.

I think we overstate our recruiting class by talking about Eddie and Jelani as frosh. One, I'll be shocked if they both stay 5 years. They almost certainly won't if they're as good as you think they are because why not have someone else pay for your master's.

Two, they weren't as highly thought of before the season as Harvard's peeps. Three, Jelani had a very serious injury. You can, of course, recover from it, but it happened and it lowers his outlook. it just has to until proven otherwise.

Four... did someone say we have four people in this class? who is the fourth?

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.187 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:16 PM