Premium
The Wire
Recruiting
Alumni
Username Post: AU Women's Basketball
dunkin 

Reg: 11-27-06
12-04-06 10:58 AM - Post#25362    

I had high expectations for this years team and they seem to be falling short each game. THe Head Coach doesn't appear to know what she is doing. This is her third year. Last years team seemed to have chemistry on the court. This year with 4-5 juco and transfer players there is no chemistry. With a record of 2-6 you would think the coach would know what the problem was. MAYBE she should listen to her assistants. Possibly ask the players. Maybe leave. From watching the games, there are way too many 3 pt shots being taken when there are players wide open in the paint. Looks to be selfish play. I would be interested to know what percentage of the total shots come from each player thus far. I am not aware of any team that can win by shooting 3's. If someone knows differently please let me know. It seems that the only use of the posts is to set screens for the 3's. Too bad this is not a measurable stat. They have talent but it doesn't seem to be used correctly. Going to be a long season and even longer if the coaching doesn't change its perspective. Eyes wide open COACHES - take those blinders off. Let's get it goin'!
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2007 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.213 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:28 AM