Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Harvard Starting Lineup Next Year
SomeGuy 
Professor

Reg: 11-22-04
03-18-18 05:54 PM - Post#253720    
    In response to mrjames

I think a legit question with Harvard is whether you can discount the OOC performance and just say the Ivy season indicates how good they are. Agreed they were close to a top 100 team in conference. When you look at how low the KP ratings were at the top of the league, it is really surprising that we had two 12-2 teams.

That probably happened for good reasons — whatever Tommy was doing with the lineups OOC either worked to make his point or stopped holding the team back. They figured out how to play without Aiken (though frankly the way the season developed kind of makes me wonder whether they have figured out how they to play WITH Aiken). But maybe both halves of the season mean something, and overall they really were just a KP 155.

For next year, while I drew HDG’s ire a bit by saying I’m not conceding anything as a penn fan, if I was a Harvard fan I certainly wouldn’t be conceding anything either. I still think that, in a sense, the fact that you’re talking about a two year plan is too long given the quality if recruits over the last 3. So it still feels to me like Harvard SHOULD be dominant right now. I certainly think they could be right away next year.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.228 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:15 PM