Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: 2018-2019 non-conference schedule
1979Quakers 
Freshman

Reg: 06-06-17
04-19-18 10:14 AM - Post#255541    
    In response to palestra38

More than likely they are done with the Hornets. I would tend to believe that, if Monmouth is not on the slate, a regional team (one within a 100 mile radius of Philadelphia, such as such as Rider, Bucknell, Delaware, or Lehigh) would be on the slate. It is possible that they will continue their series with Navy (next year would be in Annapolis), and/or they add Drexel back to the schedule.

Outside of the Miami game and the potential for a game against teams like Kansas State and/ or Missouri in the Paradise Jam, there may not be slot availability to fit in a game against a known program, although there could be flexibility if certain series (Fairfield, for instance, are not continued). Right now, if the schedule will be 30 games like last season, this is how it breaks down (with projected games):

Ivy home and home - 14 games
Villanova (H)
LaSalle (A)
Temple (A)
St. Joseph's (H)
Paradise Jam - three games
Lafayette (H)
Miami (H)
Navy (A) *I am betting that this series continues
Toledo (A) *assuming that the series was a home and home
Five (5) available games

It all depends if the schedule will be 28 or 30 games. I could see one game being Monmouth/Rider/Bucknell/D elaware/Lehigh, one against a high mid-major (Davidson, perhaps), and a home and home with Drexel. I would not even discount Penn State as a possibility.

It will be interesting to see how the schedule shakes out over the next five months.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.198 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:57 AM