Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: New Recruits an Next Years Lineupps
SomeDartmouthStudent 
Freshman

Reg: 11-30-16
05-01-18 01:01 PM - Post#256227    
    In response to Go Green

• SomeDartmouthStudent Said:
Longtime follower here, just getting into the posting game. As someone who spends a lot of time with the team (Grad student), this start to the season is a huge disappointment.

There is one of me, happy to post on my other account as well. This was a time where I was more involved with the team and wanted to cast some doubt on any chance i was an undergrad (literally my first post on here).

Like you said, so few undergrads interact with the team. I do feel like my posting has gone unnoticed internally. I certainly have not been confronted so the rouse must not be up, or they simply dont care.

On another note, I'd say over the last few years the non-player undergrads directly associated with the team has been ~ 12.

My qualifications are far from expert. Hell, I'd say I have much to learn in the realm of basketball. Nothing I said is opinion. List all the resources Dartmouth has put towards basketball. Tell me about how we got rid of the last coach, or the coaching search for the new one? How about facility upgrades, or things to draw new recruits?

Anyway- you guys are missing the forest for the trees. There is a problem. You shouldn't need my experiences in Hanover to pinpoint that.

But i digress. I keep getting sucked back in. Done posting, but I'll make sure to check in to see why the penn fan above is so obsessed with my real name and stirring this up. It is funny you only question insider information here.

Back to lurking!
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.437 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:39 AM