Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Nate Sestina
Doktore K 
Masters Student

Reg: 11-11-09
05-21-18 07:03 AM - Post#257069    

I attended our son's Bucknell graduation yesterday on the quad and saw Nate Sestina in a full walking boot up to his hip.

Does anyone know if Nate had surgery of some type?

He had no crutches and was putting full weight on his left leg so just curious on his status. He is one of my favorite players!

In other news.....

Jim Cramer of "Mad Money" (CNBC) fame was the commencement speaker and he gave an outstanding speech that detailed his career in which he started as a journalist covering homicides and political corruption.

Early in his speech, he raised a fat folder of 42 rejection letters from newspapers around the country. He was editor of The Crimson while at Harvard and got no job offers whatsoever. One of his messages to the BU graduates and families: "It's OK to fail, but it's never OK to quit!"

Really enjoyed his talk and while searching for our just-graduated son after the 3 hour ceremony on the quad, Cramer strolled past me near Vaughn Lit and I shook his hand. His wife is on the Board of Trustees and his step-daughter is one of the new graduates.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.196 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:18 AM