Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Go Big Green Basketball
flinder 
Freshman

Reg: 11-16-16
05-28-18 05:12 PM - Post#257263    
    In response to GoBigGreenBasketball

I'm always suckered into cautious optimism by a coach's own excitement about who he recruited. Not that this would happen, but I wish they would do a webinar about the players they recruited and lost, just so we can see what kind of team McLaughlin aspired to have.

I can see Garrison Wade being a good partner to Chris Knight (and Adrease Jackson) down low—he seems relentless on the boards and closer to a college body than the other two.

Hard to know if Taurus Samuels will be the legitimate point guard Dartmouth's been missing or if he's much-hyped and then vanishes, like Isaac Letoa. Or maybe Isaac spent his first year growing and learning and he'll emerge as an in-game presence next year. That's where the mystery lies between the Presentation of Recruits and the reality of the situation.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.49 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:13 AM