American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: 49 Recruits announced in M&F Track and Field
A Western Bison 
Sophomore

Loc: Albuquerque
Reg: 07-05-12
07-03-18 12:43 PM - Post#258445    
    In response to jkrun80

The number is 47- my bad. Can't change the header, unfortunately.

Bring em on. We have a T&F coaching staff that seems up to the challenge of developing a team of that scale. They also have the ability (duty) to do the Title IX homework themselves, balancing gender, much like swimming.

How much room exists for football student-athletes to walk on and find a place, or to do the 'development' that Coach Donner said he needs to do for a year or two?

There's much gnashing of teeth elsewhere about the lackluster performance of Patriot League football in the scholarship era. The roster size limits are one possible factor. As an alum I would want a student who meets the University's standards for admission and a decent athletic pedigree to have a chance. Maybe I'm a romantic. I don't know the degree to which this currently can happen.

Edited by A Western Bison on 07-03-18 12:45 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.261 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 08:20 AM