Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Jonah Charles
Penndemonium 
PhD Student

Reg: 11-29-04
07-06-18 12:46 PM - Post#258523    
    In response to Streamers

I watched his videos on youtube. It was hard to tell much because most of his highlight videos are of him shooting 3s. He clearly is confident to shoot from range. His shot seemed a bit old school - it's sort of a two part stroke and a bit flattish. He has a rhythm downward motion before his upward stroke and a slight hitch getting the ball in shooting position. Clearly that can work, although it may expand his shot release time a bit. That is mitigated by a pretty quick lift from his feet. His shot seems a bit more modeled after Ray Allen than Steph Curry.

He was referred to as the best shooter in NJ, but I couldn't find stats to back that up - the stat pages I saw only had shots made, not attempted. He didn't exactly pack the stat line, although he had a pretty good balance of stats.

On the video he looks athletic but not overly. I liked watching his training videos on ball handling.

It was hard to see much about his defense.

I'll assume this is a good get - after all, we're going to need players who can put the ball in the hole. We won't get points for coming close!
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.266 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:01 AM