Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Meisner
AntiUngvar 
Masters Student

Loc: New York City
Reg: 07-23-18
07-30-18 03:24 PM - Post#259670    
    In response to TheLine

Interesting commentary-thanks. SomeGuy works hard on the analytics and I guess you do, as well; but one thing I wish you guys would place some value on when you do these player comparisons is the respective ages of the individuals- Jaron Faulds was just 18 for the entire 17-18 season Patrick was more than a full year older, and these people you mention Cambridge and Atkinson (both attended prep schools after HS) are both a year older, too. And, believe it or not, Meisner turns 23 this week- big physical difference at times between a teenager and a 23 yearly man. Faulds is a huge loss for the program; he should have encouraged more when he was still here, and the relationship didn't have to end as it did. Regardless of your numerical evaluation, John Beilein
apparently believes in Jaron, and will offer him a real opportunity to contribute in Michigan; and I believe he'll do just that as soon as he's eligible to perform in 2019.
Nathan Hickman I thought actually came on during the final 2 Ivy weekends of the season- actually shooting over 50% and offering 17 points per game; thought he had a particularly hard time playing with Smith- though Nate was team captain, what could he possibly tell Smith (in the way of reeling him in) who usually played the whole game?

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.489 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:04 AM