Brown - Cambridge, Anderson
Columbia - Smith
Cornell - Morgan
Dartmouth - Barry
Harvard - Aiken, Juzang, Bassey
Penn - Betley
Princeton - Stephens, Cannady
Yale - Oni

Add to that, a group of highly rated rookies at Columbia (Ellis), Dartmouth (Samuels), Harvard (Kirkwood, Freedman), Penn (Washington), Princeton (Llewellyn), and Yale (Cotton). Several on this list should get a chance to play serious minutes this year.

(My apologies that I don't know much about the Brown newcomers or the potential for sophomore George Mawanda-Kalema who played in only 1 game last season. With Cambridge, Anderson and Hunsaker getting over 30 minutes each, I don't know if any of the other guards will get much play, though.)

With no disrespect to a very talented player, it might be difficult for Cambridge to crack into the top 2. However, if he can lead the Bears into the Ivy Tournament, it might be hard to keep him off the first team.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.192 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:02 PM