Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Harvard Season Preview - StheS Podcast
HARVARDDADGRAD 
Postdoc

Loc: New Jersey
Reg: 01-21-14
11-05-18 12:09 PM - Post#264256    
    In response to palestra38

Sorry you see it that way. I believe that what is transpiring is consistent with my expressed thoughts. Both players are recovering from injuries serious enough to impact them for months. Recovery time is speculative, but all information, including Amaker's recent statements, reflect that they are expected to return this season. Of course, this assumes no setbacks.

Note that in previous years, Amaker didn't rush players back for the OOC portion of the schedule.

Is what you want the medical description of their injuries? If Harvard or the player(s) choose not to disclose that personal medical information, it could be for various reasons.

As me (a Harvard fan), I'm comfortable knowing that Seth and Bryce are expected to return this season. For some reason I've gotten the impression that their respective returns will be prior to the conference schedule. I also recall reading that if that schedule started in November that they both might be playing. That's good enough for me. I don't need to know the specifics of their injuries or their medical treatment.

If it turns out that they miss this season, I would be disappointed, not angry. The reality is whatever it turns out to be.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.194 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:25 AM