Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: We're Scoring!!!
GoBigGreenBasketball 
Masters Student

Reg: 05-19-16
11-07-18 02:30 AM - Post#264595    

Granted it was against a DIII team, the Big Green can score. This is consistent with the secret scrimmages and Green and White scrimmage. Barry and Foye can shoot the rock. We shot over .500 from the floor and almost .500 (.4798) from 3pt! We'll see what our ability to score is on Friday. If it holds up against DI competition I could see Dartmouth making a play for the tourney.

Better still we have length that can score in Jackson and Knight. I was wondering if Rai was hurt. I figured he'd play more than he did given he had starts last season. The freshman were ok in their minutes so that's a plus.

Ok back to Barry. 8 for 10 from 3pt land. OH MY. There's not much you can do versus a guy who can score from deep with that consistency. Pair that with the freshman Slajchert <sp> who was 4 for 5 from behind the arc will present mucho problemos for anyone.

Turnovers could be a problem...still got to get those under double digits. However, the ability to score combined with our rebounding we might have something to get excited about in Hanover.

We'll see how much carries over to the DAvidson game. Heaven help me if we win that game. Lets Go Big Green.
"...no excuses - only results!”

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.122 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 03:39 PM