Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Season Previews
bradley 
PhD Student

Reg: 01-15-16
11-09-18 12:14 PM - Post#264950    
    In response to HARVARDDADGRAD

I agree that if Mitch is truly interested as to improving defense play, Arirguzoh is a different but significantly better defensive option than Gladson. Gladson is probably the better offensive fit based on his style of play relative to the other four players on the court as it opens up the middle. With Cannady and Llewyellen on the floor at the same time, there will be height issues although Cannady actually plays better defense closer to the rim than out front.

I do not think that Mitch should keeping going to the smaller line up for defensive reasons unless the Tigers fall behind in a game and need a shot of adrelaine.

On a different note, I was surprised how small the Harvard frosh PG is. MIT obviously tried and did take advantage of his height. Llewyellen may face simimlar issues although he is probably a much better jumper than Freedman. Kirkwood was very impressive and will be a big addition to the Harvard line up.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.165 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:16 AM