Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Bison Women's Basketball 2018-19
DoCtoR62 
Masters Student

Reg: 05-18-08
11-12-18 09:52 AM - Post#265278    
    In response to HuskyColonial

I was not able to watch the Monmouth game so this was the first I saw the team play. It is obvious that the seniors went into the off-season committed to making this year special. Both English and Slagus have reconfigured their bodies ... the announcer referenced how English changed her workout and diet habits, I am sure Slagus made the same commitment.

One other item that jumped out at me ... during one of the timeouts, the camera was on our bench. The intensity with which each player ... the 5 in the game and the others standing behding ... was focused on the coach was pretty cool.

They have a tough non-conference schedule, so I'm not sure what the final record might be, but this has the makings of a special year. And, given at one point all 5 players on the court were sophomores and freshmen, the program seems to be in a good place.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.255 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:05 PM