Username Post: Marist
AntiUngvar 
Masters Student

Loc: New York City
Reg: 07-23-18
11-12-18 11:12 AM - Post#265286    
    In response to Chet Forte

Chet:
Pay no mind to that SomeGuy globalist, singing his same tired old refrain, which he's now repeated on our thread, by my count, some 37 times- last season is over! We live for the present moment- a philosophy which permits a twenty year old corpse to look as good as you do in the first place. Besides, you were the guy who just wrote something about CU needing D-1 scorers to play in D-1 games. All I know is that you scored nearly 2,000 D-1 points, without the benefit of a three point shot or the opportunity to stand on SomeGuy's head while performing a layup- that's really saying something! And not to repeat myself, at risk of sounding like SomeGuy, but you did miss that last Fordham game on Feb. 29, 1956, causing us to lose to those weird Jesuits (yes, exactly, Bret Kavanaugh's people), 81-68. You clearly owe us one Chet, and here's the perfect chance for you to make it up to CU; an show the current generation why you once were NCAA's Player of the Year.
By the way, the reasons you failed to show up at Fordham in '56 seem pretty suspicious, if you asked me: one story had it that you owed Jack Molinas some serious money, and Coach Rossini thought it would behoove you to stay away from Little Italy in The Bronx, at least until you graduated. The other story, which Spectator went with, was that you were perfectly exhausted from staying up in your dorm room the night before the game, crafting and perfecting your very first 1000--word Internet post, which was titled:
"I HAVE SEEN THE FUTURE, AND IT IS MIKE SMITH!!!!"
What's the real story with that Fordham game, Chet, and will do the right thing and dress for us there on Sunday?

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.209 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:35 AM