Username Post: Canisius game
Bison89 
Professor
Bison89
Loc: Philadelphia
Reg: 11-14-07
11-14-18 01:13 PM - Post#265564    
    In response to bison63

(Read with a sarcastic voice.) Oh, you are supposed to make Free Throws!!! Watching the Bison shoot, I wasn't sure.

As for Moore's game, I, in addition to some people above, am disappointed. I thought that he would be much more polished at this point. He definitely has the physical ability to be a major factor in games, but he seems lost when he plays on both O and D. Is this the player, or is it coaching?

On the other hand, I am pleasantly surprised with Newman. After last year, I was not expecting much. He previously looked like a below the rim, somewhat out of shape player who relied on size to overcome competition. Now, he looks like he really hit the weight room, is playing above the rim, and has lots of upside. His shot blocking ability is completely unexpected.

Learn to shoot free throws, come out and play D from the beginning, and this team will be fine. These are coaching issues.

GO BISON!
New season, new team, new dream . . .

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.622 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:38 PM