Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Three problems in need of solutions
SteveChop 
PhD Student

Reg: 07-28-07
11-20-18 08:41 AM - Post#266590    
    In response to SomeGuy

Foul shooting continues to be a big problem. Someone would have to check this but I don’t think we made the front half of a 1 and 1 against either K. State or Ore. State. When Penn plays better teams like that, those points are critical.

While Michael Wong has shown some excellent offense especially inside, I would note that 2 of his 3s against George Mason came before Betley was injured, i.e. when there was another 3 point threat on the floor. We really need another 3 point threat - Washington has shown a good ability to hit 3s. Perhaps he can be that player.

I still am optimistic that these guys can rally and, with Steve’s coaching, become really good. Facing a top 20 and a PAC-12 team can only make them better. Saturday’s game against Stockton State and next week’s game against Delaware State should provide ample opportunity to start.

Please warm up Philadelphia- it’s been easy to get used to 80 degrees every day.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.908 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:48 PM