Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Ivy opening at 14th on Kenpom
mrjames 
Professor

Loc: Montclair, NJ
Reg: 11-21-04
11-22-18 11:07 AM - Post#266788    
    In response to HARVARDDADGRAD

League has still been deceptively strong at the top. Harvard (66), Yale (65), Penn (62) all are playing well from a game score perspective - we haven't had Ivies throw up an average game score in the 60s in November since 11/2015.

I know expectations vary around here and that we haven't seen a dominant November team since 2012 and 2014 Harvard, which is feeling like a long, long time ago now.

But we've seen a bunch of highly competitive Tier I and II games from four different Ivy teams. I'm incredibly disappointed in what I've seen out of Princeton, but otherwise, there's a strong top three (with two of the three apparently deep enough to still be strong while overcoming key injuries), a few fun, frisky teams in Dartmouth, Brown and Cornell and a Columbia team that we knew would be pretty bad. All in all, I feel marginally positive about what I've seen thus far.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.326 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:43 AM