Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Monmouth
bradley 
PhD Student

Reg: 01-15-16
11-25-18 07:24 PM - Post#266999    
    In response to SRP

Mitch did say that they still use some of the basic principles of the "Princeton offense" although he uses other elements to the offense. Honestly, I see very little of the Princeton offense especially the lack of back door plays.

What I do see is a very good 3 pt shooter with ice in his veins. There is a reason why someone had Devin on the top 30 list of 3 pt shooters in the country. It does not always go by just sheer percentage, although he is shooting at 56% over only two games, but it is also a function of hitting them when it counts which Devin has done throughout his career excluding one last shot against Notre Dame. I am not sure that Devin always gets the accolades that he deserves but he will go down as one of the best in Tiger history at the end of the day.

Stephens and Cannady are two of the top ten players in the IL and they are seniors. Myles has still not hit full stride and Cannady still has a little hangover from the injury.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.63 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:27 PM