Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Has Brodeur Improved?
SomeGuy 
Professor

Reg: 11-22-04
11-28-18 08:58 PM - Post#267436    
    In response to PennFan10

I think he is improving each year, but he also came in as a highly developed player. He may have been a lot closer to his ceiling than a lot of guys. On the strength/fitness issue, he’s playing 35+ when the games are competitive. Max isn’t able to do that, despite appearing more muscular. I think AJ is fine on that score.

The one thing that surprised me, though, is that AJ gave an interview during the off-season where he basically said he wouldn’t be adding much to his game. May be a context thing, and could be he didn’t want to give anything away, but usually even the best players are going to be picking out something to add/improve every offseason.

Finally, he came in playing well enough that the individual improvement can be hard to see. Did Ryan Wittman and Louis Dale improve at Cornell? The individual numbers say no, but they won a lot more games as they went on. That seems to be the case with AJ thus far too (and hopefully it continues).
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.185 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:32 PM